Saturday, 21 January 2012

Annual Dinner ♥


attented Annual Dinner :D
it was my first time to attend annual dinner =)

Had a really wonderful night :)

很好吧?
才做工两个星期就有机会参与 =D



nice? 

花了很长时间包的 >.<
这个形很难包
幸好有我舅舅帮忙 XD
礼物纸是用倒反了我知道 >.<


This present was for annual dinner =)

p/s: as a exchange present 


and i got a ELBA Multi Cooker  :)
it was from my BOSS !
the BIGGEST present . =D




Had a lucky draw

1st prize was 
32' LCD television! ><

 But im not that lucky.
There are almost 45++ workers. 
And I'm ONE of the 10 people who din't take anything from that part of game,
even the CHEAPEST present (imported chocolate)
 I also don't have the chance to have it =/



RM30 for one glass of  red wine
Im the 1st people that had been choosen to drink .

If you were me, you drink ? =O

I GAVE UP >.<
I DON'T KNOW how to drink.

So, I let my RM30 FLY AWAY~~



Obviously, my boss is so generous! 



He really is a good model for me to learn.
of course his wife also :) 

They really paid their hardwork for everything that they having now. 


If I were the people that don't want to continue study anymore,
I think that company is the BEST CHOICE for me to work with ♥ :)


I'm happy to work at there  !
Enjoying my life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment