Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Little happiness for this year Christmas


Merry Christmasssssssss  =))

Had a wonderful night at friend's house.
This was the second time gather with them.

Hmm, a bit strange (why?)
*Cause all of them were from gbs and I was the only one from NDC*
 BUT this time was definitely BETTER than the first time. :)



10 of usssss ♥



Had a presents-exchanged events
*winks*


Da da~~
These were the presents that prepared by 10 of us.  
And mine was ''located'' exactly at the middle-front there.
(≧∇≦)


Can't stop laughing when refreshing back some funny memories. LOL.
I'm sorry. 
I know I'm too bad 
but I also know you'll forgive me.
Tee-heee =P



*Ignore my weird hairstyle =.= *
Got a cute cup from this guy,which he calls himself as 
HANDSOME and CUTE guy. Yuckss =.=
(I'm very... unfortunately actually for choosing his present XD) HAHA
Anywayy, that cup really cuteee. Thankssss (^-^)



Alright, this was the present I bought.
Chocolateeeeeee. My favourite ♥ 
You're very lucky. Haha 




Anddddddd 
This surprised and special present.
Although it just very simple, but I like it.
Simple and nice.
Thankss ♥ 
*waiting for the drawing* Haha XD
And, you please keep all your promises,
if not I really will CHOP you =P

This year
No Portuguese Settlement
No countdown at there
But had a wonderful memories with them. ;)

Merry Christmas everyone! ;D
Opps, should be belated Merry Christmas. Haha 

2 comments:

  1. -.-... get my present de more lucky lo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaya,I know la.
      But mine wasn't that bad also what. hehe XD

      Delete