Saturday, 19 May 2012

New life, new hope?

Seriously, I need this! >.<


Supposed to wake up at 6am
But I set my alarm half an hour earlier than 6am
Then, just let it snooze, snooze and snoozeeeeee /.\  

If I don't have car.....
If I have no license....

I don't have to wake up so early
and no need to be my sister's driver
T__________T

------------------------------

I really hope that my decision for staying at there was correct ><
But what? my chemi teacher looks like going to show me that I'm wrong? o.o

Somebody told me :: ''Oh oo,you better go and search for a tuition teacher.''
T^T

and of course 
MY BRAIN DEFINITELY IS NOT FUNCTIONING RECENTLY !! :(


Even for my favourite subject -- Maths :(

Staring at those questions and I was like :
huh?
hmmm...? 
Looks very familiar, but how to solve ady?

Feel like want to cry when I can't solve them 
Disapointed on myself :(

I should format my brain , shouldn't I ? T^T

Form6 is tough?
Hmmph, I think so? :(




LOVE THE WAY YOU STARE AT ME ;) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment