Monday, 6 February 2012

First Salary :DD

Just got my First Salary in life :D

BUT
It's much more lesser than the salary that I expected I can get. 
And I don't know why =/


Divided it into 6 parts
(I have no idea how can I divide this small amount into 6 parts /.\ )



   For ::
  • Grandma
    (This's our family custom. Everyone of us MUST give parts of our first salary to her. =D )
  • Daddy 
  • Mommy
  • Pay back the bill that I promised to treat them >.<
  • For me to enjoy myself <3

    And lastly

  • Savings



Just realise earning money is not as easy as ABC 


Now
Will think TWICE before spending all the money.

I believe that
the people who is/was working will do that too :D


That's why we should go out and work to gain ''this'' experienced.


MONEY IS NOT EASY TO EARN 
So, spend it WISELY!

This is what I learned X)


No comments:

Post a Comment