Sunday, 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas everyoneee` ♥


Portugese Village











beautiful right?




Santa and my sis
(guess what? He needs donation before you take photo with him)
well, I don't like this type of ''people'' since I was born -.-
look damn scary for me
ANTI THEM!! ><


All the decorations
given my mummy some ideas
about how to decorate our HOUSE during CNY
-_______________-


Just hope my house will not full of those colourful lightsss
_/\_



ps:: all this pictures were taken 2days ago. ahak >.<


------------------------------------------


Had a wonderful Christmas eve ~ 

went to Library
Oldtown
and Pappa Rich
but all the places were full of people !

Guess what..
We went to ''mamak 档''
our  容身之地 >.<
×we had no choice×

--------------------------------------------


Please don't make me scare of you
Hope you'll understand
everything is just NOTHING.
Everything that you said,
I'll take them as jokes.
but, STOP making that kind of jokes,
not funny at all >.<


---------------------------------------------


Merry Christmass Everyone~`



Mandyy, Happy Birthdayy !
Enjoy your day yea ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment