Monday, 9 April 2012

我要的 只不过每天都像今天而已 :)


*Thumbs uppp!* <3
Although I think Amos Yee ruined the movie
Almost cry at the end, touched =')




Both of them become more and more handsome.
Especially the guy who wearing white shirt
Shawn Lee! <3


Someone geng ady, walked without choi 3 of us.
And didn't realise when we were lost
(you know you are the one I mentioned) XD
----------------------------------------

Ya
Had a wonderful dinner with family and my relatives tonight <3


烧鱼
鸡翅膀
Satay
蚝煎
油菜
烧卖
姜酒肉
<3 <3

Drove to Tesco after that
Auto car is really much much more easier than a manual car. haha
My sis said she lost the sense of security when sitting my car -,-

:: You should be proud cause I never simply fetch people, know? :P 


-----------------------------------

Promised my mommy will buy her a high heels for her coming birthday
Buy my daddy a tie <3 :)

First year giving them their birthday present with the money that I earn
That kind of feeling, really not the same :)

I love both of you more than yesterday after watched that movie <3 :)


我很喜欢今天  <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment